They are a sustainable source of energy to satisfy the appetite <br>by bringing a satiation feeling more rapidly.
- Lentils are low glycemic index and gluten free.
- Lentils are rich in fibres (with a larger proportion of insoluble fibres)..
- Fibres are associated with a lower risk of colon cancer.
- Insoluble fibres contribute to prevent constipation by increasing the amount of stools.
- Soluble fibers contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases by particularly reducing the absorption of bile acids, which helps standardizing the content of cholesterol in the blood.
- They may help better control diabetes thanks to, among other things, a slower digestion of food.
- Lentils naturally contain very high levels of phenolic compounds, which contribute to enriching the food diet with powerful antioxidants.
- An ideal ingredient for animals suffering from food intolerance.